All our guided tours
include: A guided tour
of important and architecturally interesting places of worship in
India or Thailand. Some tours include special lectures by emminent
individuals who are either historians, people of religious prominance
or academicians. First class hotels or the best available in the area,
where first class hotels are not available. Meals as listed - breakfast,
lunch and dinner daily. All meals on table d’hôte basis. The services
of a our representative at all airport/hotel/railway transfers.
What is included:
A guided tour of important
and architecturally and culturally fascinating places.
Observation and participation
in rituals and activities where allowed and practical.
A dedicated and knowledgeable
guide accompanying us throughout the tour. This continuity will
allow you to get to know your guide.
with learned teachers and speakers, in the comfort of your hotel,
to deepen your experiences and broaden your understanding of the
cultures and religions in India (on some tours only).
Time to visit bazaars
and shop for carpets, statues, jewelry, shawls and local handicrafts.
First class or best
available hotels in the area.
All meals - simple,
delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian local cuisine.
The services of our
representative at all airport/hotel/railway transfers.
- Air transport in economy class, rail transport
in air-conditioned chair-car and sightseeing by an air-conditioned
bus or air-conditioned car.
- Accommodation in single twin share room.
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges.
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
visited on the tour.
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per
What is not included:
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees.
- (VISAS ARE REQUIRED FOR INDIA)
- Meals, unless expressly stated
- Beverages, mineral water, alcohol, laundry,
telephone calls; or other items of personal nature.
- Tips and Gratuities to drivers, guides,
porters, bellboys, and waiters at restaurants.
- Still camera or video-camera fees at the
various monuments and museums.
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed
- Services not specifically stated in the
- International Air, unless expressly paid